Its has surely been a long winter for me. Now that spring is emerging and warmer weather is frequent, I have been very busy. I know it’s been a long while since I last posted! So I am very very VERY excited to let you in one what I have been up to these days. Before I begin, I would like to apologize for the lengthy time I have been away. Between kids, husband, family, household duties, work, crochet, spinning wool… well you get the gist of what I am trying to explain. It’s a lot! We all go through it.
List of all my updates!
1. I have created my very own logo for my business. As you can see, it’s in the left hand corner of this post. I am very excited to have my own design that can be watermarked onto my photos. I made on in bunch of colors to fit moods, holidays and seasons. It’s very exciting. I feel official!!!
2. I have been working VERY hard getting patterns designed, written, tested, edited and released. It’s slow going but it’s coming along. After I have released 35 original patterns of mine, I will be holding a pretty awesome pattern sale. Be sure to stay tuned for an update on the sale.
3. I have acquired Angora Bunnies! They are fuzzy, sweet and ooooh so amazing. This is the start to my new endeavors in spinning fibers into yarn. I have my spinning wheel and grooming tools out now! My new buns are producing excellent fibers. I also have one more on the way from Kentucky. I’m so happy I could do a little jig! Be sure to stayed tuned for an adorable and fuzzy post all about my buns. You know, the woodland creatures. 😉
4. Sheep and wool festival is this weekend. It’s going to take up a lot of the weekend so no pattern progress obviously. I will be learning more about animal husbandry, sheering wool, sheep, rabbits and alpaca. Really, it’s a weekend treat and I’m looking forward to spending this time with my husband and kids. We are really planning on making fiber arts a big part of my life and possible a real career for me.
5. The following weekend I will be at a close by fiber arts school learning how to spin wool even more! It’s an intermediate class and I have been practicing for a while now. I should probably work a little harder at it this week so I can feel confident in showing my instructor the skills I have developed.
6. Stay tuned for updates on my newest patterns! I will be releasing posts about each pattern with links on where to find them! They are pretty amazing. I will also be updating the SHOP portion of my website with new links to Raverly and Etsy so you can get all those cute patterns and create awesome things.
That Wraps it Up!
Well, this is all I really have to say today. I will be adding new posts nearly daily when I get the chance to show you the bunnies, sheep and wool festival, spinning wool class, and my patterns. Thanks for the time and I appreciate all my followers. You are the best!